To teaching and to fellowship


To teaching and to fellowship

Through new birth you have become a child of God and are now a member of the body of Jesus, that is, of His church. Thus there are not many churches, but only one church. All who have been born again belong to this church; all others do not. Though they may be members of some denominations or other, they are not members of the body of Christ. Only he who has been born again is recorded in the book of life, 

"Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

There are only two classes of people: those who have been born again and those who are not. And all those who have been born again are members of this global-encircling assembly of the children of God. They are called-out ones, called out of this present evil course of time. They gather to the name of the Lord Jesus alone and separated from the world. In their lives the Word of God alone is their guide, and in their meetings He alone has the authority. They love all the children of God from their hearts, but they deeply deplore and judge worldly activities and the spirit of division among believers.

Is there anything more noble than to be born of God, than to have one's citizenship in heaven? For your spiritual development you need to fellowship with others who are born again. The early Christians

"... devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." Acts 2:42

It would be well if you too would gather with other believers according to the principles laid down by God in His holy Word. But if you do not find such, then make this matter a special subject for prayer. Make it your constant prayer that you will be preserved from being turned away from the truth through doubts and false teachings of any kind.

If it is your sincere desire to receive Jesus into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior, then talk to God from your heart:

Here’s a Suggested Prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I do not deserve eternal life. But, I believe You died and rose from the grave to make me a new creation and to prepare me to dwell in your presence forever. Jesus, come into my life, take control of my life, forgive my sins and save me. I am now placing my trust in You alone for my salvation and I accept your free gift of eternal life.”

If you have trusted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please let me know. I want to rejoice in what God has done in your life and help you to grow spiritually.

If you have questions or concerns you would like help with, please call or write and let me know. I'm Here to Help!. E-mail me at profemmanuelkolawole@gmail.com, Hello @Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole 08159346786 WhatsApp, call 0-815-JESUS86 (0-815-934-6786)

Visit:

#Jesus

Follow
#LIMMTrainingSchool
#LeadingIdeasandMentoringforMinistry #ProfEmmanuelKolawole
#DrMrsDorcasKolawole
@profemmanuelkolawole
@dr.mrs.dorcaskolawole

#BiblicalUniversity #BiblicalUniversityHome
@biblicaluniversity

#ACACEMC
#ACHETSMinistries
#ACHETSMissionaryUniversity
#ChapelHillatACHETS

#ACHETSIncorporated
#BUTodayNewsandEvents