Experience the power through prayer


Experience the power through prayer

To pray is to speak to God, upon your knees in your room, while standing, or in any position at home or work place. You can do it everywhere and at anytime. If God is your Father, why should you not be able to tell Him everything that affects you? All your cares, all that troubles you, you should take to the Lord in prayer.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 pray continually,

1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

St. Luke 18:1 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

St. Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

This is particularly important in a time like today, a time so rich in temptations. Therefore pray, pray regularly and in childlike confidence. Take time to pray and you will experience the power of God in your life. 

If it is your sincere desire to receive Jesus into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior, then talk to God from your heart:

Here’s a Suggested Prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I do not deserve eternal life. But, I believe You died and rose from the grave to make me a new creation and to prepare me to dwell in your presence forever. Jesus, come into my life, take control of my life, forgive my sins and save me. I am now placing my trust in You alone for my salvation and I accept your free gift of eternal life.”

If you have trusted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please let me know. I want to rejoice in what God has done in your life and help you to grow spiritually.

If you have questions or concerns you would like help with, please call or write and let me know. I'm Here to Help!. E-mail me at profemmanuelkolawole@gmail.com, Hello @Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole 08159346786 WhatsApp, call 0-815-JESUS86 (0-815-934-6786)

Visit:

#Jesus

Follow
#LIMMTrainingSchool
#LeadingIdeasandMentoringforMinistry #ProfEmmanuelKolawole
#DrMrsDorcasKolawole
@profemmanuelkolawole
@dr.mrs.dorcaskolawole

#BiblicalUniversity #BiblicalUniversityHome
@biblicaluniversity

#ACHETSMinistries
#ACHETSMissionaryUniversity
#ChapelHillatACHETS

#ACHETSIncorporated
#BUTodayNewsandEvents