Either Jesus or the World

Either Jesus or the World

God in His great holiness and truth is showing you your sinful condition, why is it that you must perish. But He is also a God of love and shows you the Saviour: Jesus. And no where else is salvation to be found.

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

The Lord Jesus says of Himself: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Peace, joy and happiness are to be found in Him alone for time and for all eternity. Life is in Him alone, abundant life. He says, 

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

Should you thus come to the Lord Jesus in honest repentance for your sins and in childlike faith in His work of reconciliation, what will happen then? Will He receive you? Yes, He will.

"All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away." John 6:37

Through this faith you will be justified and will become a child of God. Faith is taking God at His Word. Is also being obedient. Take God at His Word today. 

What could fit together better than a heart that is conscious of being lost, seeking forgiveness and peace and a Saviour who wants to give both? So be serious. Come to Him today

"Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?" Romans 2:4

Please do not despise His offer. Come to the Lord Jesus now!

No one shall say, I didn't know! No one shall ask, why the judgement? May everyone make up his mind: Either Jesus or the World.

If it is your sincere desire to receive Jesus into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior, then talk to God from your heart:

Here’s a Suggested Prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I do not deserve eternal life. But, I believe You died and rose from the grave to make me a new creation and to prepare me to dwell in your presence forever. Jesus, come into my life, take control of my life, forgive my sins and save me. I am now placing my trust in You alone for my salvation and I accept your free gift of eternal life.”

If you have trusted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please let me know. I want to rejoice in what God has done in your life and help you to grow spiritually.

If you have questions or concerns you would like help with, please call or write and let me know. I'm Here to Help!. E-mail me at profemmanuelkolawole@gmail.com, Hello @Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole 08159346786 WhatsApp, call 0-815-JESUS86 (0-815-934-6786)

Visit:

#Jesus

Follow
#LIMMTrainingSchool
#LeadingIdeasandMentoringforMinistry #ProfEmmanuelKolawole
#DrMrsDorcasKolawole
@profemmanuelkolawole
@dr.mrs.dorcaskolawole

#BiblicalUniversity #BiblicalUniversityHome
@biblicaluniversity

#ACHETSMinistries
#ACHETSMissionaryUniversity
#ChapelHillatACHETS

#ACHETSIncorporated
#BUTodayNewsandEvents