The Frightening Reality of Sin


The Frightening Reality of Sin
Sin means separation from God and brings eternal destruction as its consequence. Sin looks very insignificant when it begins and then develops tremendous powers of destruction. Sin is simply there. It simply can't be talked away. Every murder is sin, every untruth, every half truth, everything hypocritical. Sin was present in Cain's murder of his brother, is present in every war today, in all business fraud, in every lie, in every theft and in all adultery whether in thought or in deed.

Newspaper tells about drug addiction, about brutality, about hunger, about death and about rape. But sin is not only in the daily newspaper. Everyone in his or her own life makes that bitter experience that sin is there. Perhaps you are saying, "I have never stolen, killed, nor do I have a conscience about having done wrong to anyone? That may be well. But have you never told an untruth or even a half truth which is equally as bad?

But His love teaches us what we must know: about what we are and about what He Himself is. For God's demands upon men are clear and can be understood in one way only. Anyone not going by the rules is disqualified. Any sinner will be lost, lost eternally.

"In flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power" 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9

That is a rule without exception. But, the God of holiness and love is still making an offer! Sinners may be forgiven. His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus, died on the cross at Calvary for your sins. There His precious blood flowed for you. For God who is holy could not let sin be without atonement. Therefore He found a remedy, Adorable love and grace of God!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Accept Jesus in order that you may live

If it is your sincere desire to receive Jesus into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior, then talk to God from your heart:

Here’s a Suggested Prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I do not deserve eternal life. But, I believe You died and rose from the grave to make me a new creation and to prepare me to dwell in your presence forever. Jesus, come into my life, take control of my life, forgive my sins and save me. I am now placing my trust in You alone for my salvation and I accept your free gift of eternal life.”

If you have trusted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please let me know. I want to rejoice in what God has done in your life and help you to grow spiritually.

If you have questions or concerns you would like help with, please call or write and let me know. I'm Here to Help!. E-mail me at profemmanuelkolawole@gmail.com, Hello @Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole 08159346786 WhatsApp, call 0-815-JESUS86 (0-815-934-6786)

Visit:

#Jesus

Follow
#LIMMTrainingSchool
#LeadingIdeasandMentoringforMinistry #ProfEmmanuelKolawole
#DrMrsDorcasKolawole
@profemmanuelkolawole
@dr.mrs.dorcaskolawole

#BiblicalUniversity
#BiblicalUniversityHome
@biblicaluniversity

#ACHETSMinistries
#ACHETSMissionaryUniversity
#ChapelHillatACHETS

#ACHETSIncorporated
#BUTodayNewsandEvents