Would you like to come to my 50th birthday party?


Dearest in Christ,

Greetings in the name of our blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I'm delighted to invite you to join me and others to celebrate my fabulous 50th birthday bash and fundraise for Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole Scholarship. I will be honored by your presence. Date: January 5th, 2024, Time: 3.00pm, Venue: Dominion Hall, 78, MKO Abiola Way, Beside Henry-Tee Motors, Ring Road, Ibadan

If you're planning to attend my 50th birthday bash and fundraising ceremony, please submit an online RSVP form below. This is essential for planning, and it helps to determine the number of attendees, make arrangements for food, drinks, and other party essentials

Want to join me on my 50th birthday party, please register here www.onlinersvp.profemmanuelkolawole.com.ng

#Jesus
#GoldenJubilee
#Happy50thBirthday
#ProfEmmanuelKolawole
#BiblicalUniversity
#ACHETSMissionaryUniversity
#ACHETSIncorporated
#LeadingIdeasandMentoringforMinistry
#ACHETSMinistries

Please follow me for updates @profemmanuelkolawole #profemmanuelkolawole or connect on my website www.profemmanuelkolawole.com.ng

Yours in Christ Jesus
Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole
Founder and Chancellor of Biblical University, ACHETS Missionary University, and Founder, CEO & Chairman of Association for Christian Higher Education and Theological Schools - ACHETS Incorporated, among others


PS:
In celebration of the 50th birthday, the Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole Scholarship is offering scholarships to 50 students wishing to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes at Biblical University and ACHETS Missionary University for the 2023-2024 academic year.

Please email profemmanuelkolawole@gmail.com if you have questions about your eligibility or how to apply.

To make a contribution to the Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole Scholarship please click here https://bit.ly/profemmanuelkolawolescholarship or www.support.profemmanuelkolawole.com.ng to make a donation