We Are "Friends of God"


We Are "Friends of God"

God Reveals His Truths to Us Because We Are His Friends

Those who believe in Jesus Christ are “friends of God.” Jesus has revealed His truth to us because we are His friends.

On the night Jesus was betrayed, He said the following words to His disciples: 

I no longer call you servants, because a master doesn’t confide in his servants. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. (John 15:15 NLT)

A master, or person in authority, does not confide in those who are his slaves, or his servants. Although believers are servants or slaves of God by obedience to live righteously –

Romans 6:16ff, we are also His friends.

Friends of Jesus love one another, obey His commandments, understand His truths, and are chosen to bear fruit that remains.

So the first step to being called the friend of Jesus is to come to Him as a helpless sinner, and asking Him to save you.

GET STARTED WITH JESUS

If you’d lIke to begIn a personal relatIonshIp wIth Jesus, please pray this prayer:

‘’O Lord Jesus, I invite You into my life, I believe You died for me and that Your blood pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life. By faith I receive that gift and I acknowledge You as my Lord and Saviour, Amen.

Free Gospel Tracts - Online Tracts & Printable Tracts. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US

Free Gospel Tracts is a project to make sure the Gospel/Bible Tracts is available for free distribution and in every language possible.

For further help from us, please write, call or visit


ACHETS Ministries
(Chapel Hill at ACHETS)
Triple K. Event Center, Ijede Road, 
P. O. Box 2419, Ikorodu, Lagos, +2349137527932, info.achets@gmail.com, www.ministries.achets.com.ng

Special Invitation!

Dear Friend,

I am specially inviting you to be part of the mission to spread the banner of love in Christ Jesus in communicating the Word of God to the Nations of the world.

You can be a partner and make an impact by making a commitment of giving monthly.

Become a Monthly Kingdom Partner by calling now, 

Phone Number: +2349137527932, 08159346786, 08022052244


Thank you,

Prof. Emmanuel Kolawole